A former gardener's cottage (160m2), completely re-renovated in 2002. The perfect place for any horse and nature lover. The house comes with land (43937m2) outbuildings, paddocks and a menège.Ground Floor:
Living room, kitchen, dining room, bathroom, WC.1st Floor:
3 bedrooms and family bathroom with separate WC.Additional:
- 30m2 garage
- A mobile home, situated in the grounds, sleeps 7.Outside:
- The park is made up of 1.37 hectares and has lots of large trees (oaks, pines and many more) providing shady areas, a stream and 3 paddocks (700m2, 900m2, and 2800m2).
- Menège (14mx25m) which has been professionally stabilized with sand and geotextile to enable comfortable riding.
- Large polytunnel (115m2 and 4.4m high), perfect for storing equipment.
- 75m2 outbuilding
- 3.55 hectares of meadows made up of 5 separate sections completely fenced in with galvanized doors.
- A south facing terrace which runs the length of the house, with a pergola.Location
A tranquil environment, set in a small hamlet, under 5 minutes to the local amenities. Carcassonne is just 20 minutes away, the Canal du Midi, 5 minutes, and the ski slopes, Mediterranean sea and Toulouse are all 1 hour.
For anyone wishing to start an equestrian activity, this property would be perfect!
Sale price of the house : 599 000 €
Fees charged to the purchaser : 29 950 € TTC
Listed price : 628 950 €*
*including a 5% agency fee payable by the purchaser
Sale price excluding agency fees charged to the buyer : 599 000 €
Maison à vendre proposée par l'agence immobilière Midi Pyrénées Propriétés à ARTIGAT