Situated in a small village, sits this spacious country property. This 4-bedroom house and 1-bedroom apartment overlook lovely meadows. Together with an outdoor living, swimming pool, indoor garage and complete wellness room this property is very complete and suitable for a Bed and Breakfast or gite-business, but also ideal as family home. The “pigeonnier” is used for storage but offers many opportunities. The high ceilings and large rooms add to the generous atmosphere. The whole of this property is very well maintained and is enjoying an energy efficient heating system.
Resi Limbeek - Lomagne Properties is known since 11/03/2021. You can contact the landlord in Dutch, English, French.
The owner usually responds within 1 day.
Layout: Total 406 m2
o Covered terrace (36m2), tomette flooring
o Living room with dining room (85m2), tomette flooring and fireplace
o Kitchen(22m2), ceramic tiles
o Rear entry hall, (2m2)
o WC/wash basin, (4m2)
o Shower room (4m2)
o Boiler room (3m2)
o Storage (10m2)
o Laundry room (8m2)
Apartment (68m2)- connecting door to mainhouse
o Bedroom (20m2)
o Living room and kitchen (35m2)
o Shower room (6m2)
o Dressing (7m2)
o Separate WC
• Landing (31m2)
• Bath room (9m2), Bath and two wash basins
• Separate WC
• Bedroom 1 (12m2), laminate flooring
• Bedroom 2 (32m2), laminate flooring - access to balcony
• Bedroom 3 with dressing (36m2 + 11 m2) – access to balcony
• Wet room with jacuzzi, hammam, sauna and relax mezzanine (48m2)
• Bedroom 4 (21m2)
• Balcony (33m2) – separate access from ground floor
Condition: Very good. New roof (2010), swimming pool (2010), double glazed, well insulated, heat exchange pump.
• Outdoor courtyard with pizza oven
• Salt water pool (15 x 4 m) with rigid cover
• Pigeonnier with potential 4,5m x 4,5m
• Fibre optic internet available
• Tax foncière € 2363
• Indoor Garage (38m2)
Region: Tarn et Garonne, between Castelsarrasin and Beaumont de Lomagne. 50 min. from Toulouse international airport.
Location: Set at the edge of a small village, between a river valley and a forested area.
Measurement index: kWhEP/m2.year
Measurement index: kgeqC02/m2.year