A delightful property dating back to 1820, offering 285m2 of living space set on half a hectare of grounds with an additional 5 hectares of meadows just in front of the property (suitable for horses). The house has been entirely restored between 2002 and 2009, with high quality materials and now allies old-world character with modern comfort. Equally suitable as a permanent residence or holiday home in this friendly neighborhood. Set along a quiet lane on the outskirts of a small village with bakery in Tarn et Garonne. The front façade has a particularly attractive pillar terrace and the original features have been carefully preserved and enhanced by many appealing decorative finishes. The side and rear of the property face the totally secluded area with garden, courtyard, veranda, bar, swimming pool and outdoor kitchen, all designed to make the most out of outdoor living.
Resi Limbeek - Lomagne Properties is known since 11/03/2021. You can contact the landlord in dutch, english, french.
The owner usually responds within 1 day.
Layout: Total 256m2
o Entrance hallway (13m2), with original sweeping staircase
o Kitchen/dining room (30m2), wood burner, Lacanche Range, walk-in pantry, access to garage
o Reception room/ 4th bedroom (23m2)
o Office/dressing (12m2)
o Separate WC/shower room
o Living (52m2), wooden (chestnut) floor, stairs to 2nd floor
o Bedroom 1 (20m2) mantelpiece, wash basin, wooden floor
o Bedroom 2 (28m2) mantelpiece, wash basin, wooden floor
o Bedroom 3 (27m2) wash basin, wooden floor
o Bathroom with, bath, wash basin, bidet and WC
o Bathroom with, shower, wash basin, bidet and WC
o Landing with study (26m2)
• Oak Hangar of 15 x 12: good for tractor or camping car
• 120m2 “guesthouse” with 5 rooms (to renovate – water and electrics in place)
• Two-storey height barn
• Indoor garage with mezzanine storage area
Condition: In excellent condition. No double glazing. Fuel central heating. Insulated with glass wool.
• Outdoor courtyard 20 x 10 m with covered terrace dining area, bar and stone barbeque
• 57070 m2 of grounds
• Taxe fonciere, 1300 euro annually
• Swimming pool, salt water, 12,5 x 5m
• Summer kitchen next to swimming pool
• Pillar terrace in front of the house
• 2nd floor, unconverted high ceiling attic of 200m2
• Septic tank approved for 15 bedrooms
• Garden with well, and variety of fruit trees
Region: Tarn et Garonne, between Castelsarrasin and Beaumont de Lomagne. 50 min. from Toulouse international airport and 15 min. to the A62 motorway.
Location: Very pleasant countryside setting just a five minute walk to the village bakery. From the front of the property one has a view of the 5 ha of land (suitable for horses), located on the other side of a quite country lane.